Saturday 4 December 2010

Snow on the beach

Weymouth has joined the rest of the UK under a festive blanket of snow. Quicker than you could say, ‘snow angel’ I had reverted to being a child and the garden was adorned with a heavenly effigy. Never fear, my patients didn't have to miss out on their physio, as I skied to work past the snow covered palm trees. A little surreal but will no doubt form the subject of future, “I remember when.....”, “Winters are not what they used to be....” stories.






2 comments:

  1. A bit unreal to see this snow not melting away in minutes in England...
    And yes, of course I had to build a "snowman" as we call them in Germany for the little one.
    Kiel: 50cm+ snow
    Schleswig: 30cm+ snow
    Forecast: more to come the next days.
    Greeting also from the family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not content with being half empty, Cheddar is now frozen over and club is closed this weekend...

    ReplyDelete